Jordan Gale is a documentary photographer currently based out of eastern Iowa. Gale’s work examines socio-economic hardships, human relationships, and the changing spaces in which these concepts inhabit.
- (2018) Award of Excellence, Student Grant. Alexia Foundation.
- (2018) DEBUT Shortlisted Winner, Doc Photo Magazine.
- (2018) Participant. New York Portfolio Review.
- (2017) Finalist, Emerging Photographer Fund. Burn Magazine.
- (2017) 1st Place, Deeper Perspective Photographer. IPA Awards
- (2017) Finalist, Deeper Perspective Photographer of The Year, Lucie Awards.
- (2017) Shortlist, Student Prize. Lenscratch.com
- (2017) 1st Place, Photo Story of The Year. Iowa Newspaper Association.
- (2016) Shortlist, Best Photo Slideshows. The Associated Collegiate Press.
- Kolga Tbilisi Photo 2018. Tbilisi, Republic of George. (2018)
- About Me, Group Exhibition. Loosen Arts Gallery. Rome, Italy (2018)
- An Exchange of Grey Matter, Solo Exhibition. University of Iowa. (2018)
- Milleu, Group Exhibition. University of Wisconsin Milwaukee. (2018)
- 16x16x16, Traveling Group Exhibition. IA, KS, NE, MT. (2017)
- Graceful Bunch, Group Exhibition. University of Iowa. (2016)
- Zuitjung Magazine. March, 2018
- Huck Magazine. March, 2018
- Burn Magazine. January, 2018
- Photographer's Forum Magazine. December, 2017
- Lenscratch.com. July, 2017
- League for Innovation in Community Colleges. July 2016
- The Daily Iowan. April, 2016